Compilation strategy

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 00:11:17 PST 2012

On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 08:07:10 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> As for not being used in companies, well my employer does
> consulting work for Fortune 500 companies. You only have JVM
> and .NET everywhere, with anything else considered legacy or
> stuff that kids play with.

That can't be true, you must be lying !

How can such company be stupid enough to use a language with a
bytecode that can be decoded ? Man, be realistic, no company will
ever use such a technology. In what world are you living ? They
have business to do, and you don't make business using a
technology that everybody can reverse engineer !