Next focus: PROCESS

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:22:22 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 19 December 2012 at 01:08:28 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> On 12/19/2012 01:00 AM, deadalnix wrote:
>> This is probably too slow for revision and too fast for new
>> versions.
>
> I'm not counting minor-point bugfix updates as a "release" in
> this context, as I doubt you'd have a separate branch for those.

I don't see how they aren't release. They are released. But they
have branches, they are tags. Each time you package the software
to put it in download somewhere for users to use, you do a
release.

I you want to talk about branch or versions talk about branch or
versions, not release please.