Next focus: PROCESS

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Wed Dec 19 11:17:22 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 19 December 2012 at 19:01:56 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:

> I was hoping for more consensus to build in this thread. Right
> now it seems there's still quite a bit of controversy about
> what the best way to go is.
>
> Andrei

We need to list out all the main points of contention and pick
away at them until there's none left

I suspect that some of it may be more of a misunderstanding than
real contention, but no doubt a few key points are in contention.

In terms of "core devs", I know about Walter and Andrei, so who
else is there that has yet to give us any input?

--rt