Next focus: PROCESS

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:07:02 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 19 December 2012 at 21:48:22 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> Walter needs to chime in about that. One possibility is to
> continue using tags for marking releases, and then branch for
> the few important releases that we want to patch.

Note that what is described on the wiki distinguish new version
(that actually bring new stuff) and revision (that contains only
bugfixes).

Does having branches that are not used anymore is a problem ?
They'll not make the repository much bigger because the data is
in history anyway.