Curl and redirects

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Wed Dec 19 18:51:57 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 19 December 2012 at 08:46:06 UTC, Chris wrote:
> Dear Vladimir,
>
> thank you very much for your answer - and sorry for the delay -
> but I had problems compiling dmd myself on osx.

Sorry about that. In my haste to answer, I've misread your
question. I see now that you're using the lower-level objects
directly instead of the post function. My patch fixes the
behavior for the post function.

If you wish to continue using the HTTP type directly, you'll
basically need to apply the same patch as in my pull request to
your code, and add a client.handle.onSeek handler which
implements seeking over the data you're uploading. Alternatively,
have you tried constructing a custom HTTP object and passing that
as the last parameter to post?