dlang.org Library Reference

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Fri Dec 21 09:05:47 PST 2012

On 12/21/12 10:43 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2012-12-21 13:24, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>
>> Example generated site is here:
>>
>> http://vibed.org/temp/d-programming-language.org/phobos/index.html
>>

>> Is any further work on this desired? If so, what would be the next
>> steps to integrate it into the
>> general dlang.org workflow? (or rather, how is that workflow in terms
>> of folder structure, build
>> scripts etc.?)
>
> Nice. Now we need to just remove those ugly manually create tables. I'm
> thinking mainly on those on top of std.algorithm.

s/remove/integrate/
s/ugly/awesome/

The cheat sheet in std.algorithm is unnecessary (though I liked the
brief examples), but there's a lot of value in the symbols grouped by
category (searching, comparison, ...) at the top. So we need to have a
means to group things in the new interface.

> What also would be nice is to have the methods inline, expandable.

That would be awesome!

Andrei