About Go, D module naming

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Fri Dec 21 21:19:45 PST 2012

On Saturday, 22 December 2012 at 04:21:06 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> I tend to agree that warnings were a bad idea and that they
> should never have
> been introduced, if nothing else, because I don't think that
> it's ever good
> practice to leave warnings in your code, making them almost the
> same as errors
> anyway.

That's exactly how I treat warnings as errors, so to me they may
as well be errors. The *only* time I treat a warning not as an
error, is when I'm quickly messing around testing something out,
but in the end I don't want to see any warnings at all.

--rt