About Go, D module naming

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sat Dec 22 18:29:40 PST 2012

> Pretty much every time that this issue comes up, people are surprised by the
> fact that private symbols aren't hidden and pretty much no one wants them to
> be in overload sets.

This has been discussed before, and the same people wanted private functions
removed from overload sets in classes.

So why does this never come up in C++ if it's such a problem? Like I said, I've
never seen this come up on peoples' lists of what they don't like about C++, and
it isn't because they're shy about complaining about C++ :-)