dlang.org Library Reference

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Sun Dec 23 01:11:25 PST 2012

On Sunday, 23 December 2012 at 07:38:04 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> What I did now was to hide the manually written "Source:"
> section (which is not in every module) and
> instead generate a procedural "View source code" button on the
> top right of the page (which should
> always be there).
>
> So if you have any example where there still is a source
> section or no button, that would indeed be
> a bug. But I'd hope that it was just an old cached version of
> the page.

OK, I see it now. I was looking for the same old link as before.
For whatever reason I just don't immediately notice the buttons
way over to the upper right, and they appear grayed out which
usually means they are disabled or inactive. Can you make it more
noticeable somehow? A different color would help.

Note that I'm talking about the finer details here, the format is
already a  really nice improvement, so big thanks for the effort!

--rt