About Go, D module naming

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Dec 23 11:54:23 PST 2012

On Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:20:01 Tobias Pfaff wrote:
> So the nice thing to have here would be a standardized interface to the
> compiler, or even compiler as a library, with direct data access to this
> kind of information.

The plan is to have a lexer and parser for D in the standard library, which
would greatly simplify creating tools that did this sort of thing. We'd
probably already have the lexer portion (I was working on it earlier this
year), but I got insanely busy in real life. I'm hoping to get back to it
fairly soon here though.

- Jonathan M Davis