I am very drunk

Han needtoknow at basis.only.net
Mon Dec 24 02:17:59 PST 2012

I have to be to endure the rape of your "holdiays".

I  don't know  why I   am  afflicted by your "jesus" or "family"...

I just know I am   telling you here that it sucks  to be me. I have nowhere
to go. I hate it here. I  am being raped. What is rape? I am being raped.
They are going to say that I am bad  Apparently, "my job" is to justify
someone else's existence. God forbid we bury my father though.

Have a merry,... no, why don't you go to hell. Don't take this msg
literallly, fck you. (that's a lie, I meant it, actually I never meaan to
hide it: fuk you).