Inline D in Javascript

Kåre Andersson kare_andersson at yahoo.se
Mon Dec 24 12:09:22 PST 2012

Jacob Carlborg Wrote:

> On 2012-12-23 22:47, KÃ¥re Andersson wrote:
> > I read some comment on D on the need for a "killer application" to boost popularity.
> >
> > What about "inline D" in javascript (/php)?
>
> You might want to take a look at this:
>
> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/yfmgvgprfpiquakiyjlk@forum.dlang.org
>
> --
> /Jacob Carlborg

   ***
 Many thanks for the link. Although I found the discussion about "inline D", and many of the idéas there seemed very interesting, I must admit I have some problems to see exactly what it does. But I understand he is on a very interesting track with regard to a lot of the issues on my mind. I will dig into this and see what comes up.

  sincerely / Kåre