D "Swing"

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Tue Dec 25 13:40:39 PST 2012

Is there a timeline for DWT Mac (moving it to D2)? I think it's
D1 & Tango at the moment. Will there be D2 & Phobos? Sorry if the
questions are a bit naive. I'd love to use DWT. For now, I can
use a Cocoa front end for my D program, but I'd love to have a
cross-platform GUI one day.

By the way, how do you pronounce DWT - "DWAT"?

I was also thinking that embedded D (like PHP or JSP) would be
nice too. I know, I am a bit of a D-reamer, but I think D should
get out there into the world of "real world" applications. It's
just too good to remain an "insider thing".