What's up with the windows headers?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 17:29:08 PST 2012

On 26/12/2012 20:36, Phil Lavoie wrote:
<snip>
> Of my own but I can see this is exactly what has been done so I am
> thrilled. One last question: do you know if people are planning to
> maintain this for windows 8 and following?

The plan has always been to try and keep it up ot date with the latest
version of the MinGW Windows headers, which would hopefully continue to
be expanded to include new API features in each successive Windows
version and therefore include whatever is new in Windows 8 (actually
Windows 6.2 - what was Bill Gates or whoever it is now thinking?)

> I'll download this and let you know if I am having any unsurmountable
> difficulty.

By all means.  Indeed, maybe you'd like to help with the project?

Stewart.