D issue system sucks?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 17:56:11 PST 2012

On 26/12/2012 15:16, Russel Winder wrote:
> Is it just me or is the behaviour of the D issue system whereby it moves
> on to another issue when you add an entry to one really, really f######
> annoying?

The D "issue system" is Bugzilla, which does this in its default
configuration.  The point is that somebody can do a search and then work
through the issues one by one in this way.  I guess that the people who
designed Bugzilla found it useful.

I don't think I'd noticed the user pref before, but here it is:

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/userprefs.cgi
"After changing an issue"

Stewart.