D "Swing"

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Fri Dec 28 04:05:53 PST 2012

On Friday, 28 December 2012 at 11:51:55 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On Friday, 28 December 2012 at 11:19:11 UTC, Chris wrote:
>> Have you seen this one:
>>
>> https://github.com/sleets/dwt-mac
>
> No, but it hasn't been updated for over a year. I don't see
> anything indicating it has come further along in the porting
> process then I have. The code is originally from me.

I see. If you have a list or better a *description* of what has
to be done to finish the project and to update it to D2 (possibly
with Phobos integration) please send it to me. My email address
is there I think. Maybe I can have a look at it. I have some
vague experience with combining Ojective-C and D, also I know the
Cocoa Framework (although not the latest flashy additions that
come with each new version of OS X, I been outta touch for a
while now).