8505

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Fri Dec 28 04:34:44 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-12-27 at 11:34 -0800, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 12/27/2012 03:37 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
>
>  > Willing, yes; caveat actually being able to build DMD, Druntime and
>  > Phobos from Git clones.
>
> This project may be helpful:
>
>    https://github.com/carlor/dlang-workspace

Sadly this does not work with symbolic links due to use of .. within a
shell script that uses cd. The script needs rewriting to set up absolute
paths at the outset and then work with them rather than relative paths.

I guess I should do the rewrite and submit a pull request. We'll see.

> It has been announced here:
>
>    http://forum.dlang.org/thread/ygwzndxbwzrxzlhuooty@forum.dlang.org
>
> I had to do an additional step to get it working:
>
>    $ chmod a+x posix/gen.sh

Only needed if you want to do:

$ posix/gen.sh

rather than