What's up with the windows headers?

Phil Lavoie maidenphil at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:54:39 PST 2012

Yeah, sure, it's not a big problem, it's not even a problem. It's
really just a matter of emulating the macro better, though using
std.algorithm's might actually give the correct answer when the
macro does not. I was just mentioning this as an example of
possible things that could be discussed when merging with the
druntime. I believe that there are going to be such small details
that are going to be the subject of discussions, though it is
really not a big deal in this case.

Cheers!

BTW: Thanks for having made this project, it is useful stuff.

Additional Question: Is there a reason why you use MingW's
headers instead of VC? I am just wild guessing here, but aren't
VC's most likely to be up to date?