DMD build

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 18:39:57 PST 2012

On Saturday, 29 December 2012 at 02:11:03 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> I would expect rebasing to fix it trivially so long as git mv
> was used rather
> than renaming the file with the OS' commands, but I don't know
> for sure.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

IIRC, Git can figure out if a raw renamed file (a new file from
git's
perspective) is a rename of an old file if the contents are the
same as a recently removed file above a certain threshold (70
percentish).

Considering the contents of the files shouldn't change at all, I
_think_ git should be able to figure out what's happened.

No idea what'll happen to the pull requests, though.