Social comments integrated with dlang.org

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Fri Dec 28 23:30:21 PST 2012

Am 29.12.2012 07:08, schrieb Walter Bright:
> On 12/28/2012 8:56 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
>> I'm a little concerned (well, more than a little concerned) about it becoming a
>> collection of junk posts. How does the PHP one avoid that?
>
> Further perusal of the PHP ones show quite a bit of junk posts. Is there a way to enable a single
> button delete for the moderator?

As a moderator you have quick access to "Mark as spam", "Blacklist" and "Delete" for each message
and there is a separate moderation page, where all messages can be filtered and handled in batches.

Also there is voting for ordinary users, which at least should quickly move them to the bottom (not
sure if they get collapsed as on reddit at some point).