Social comments integrated with dlang.org

F i L witte2008 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 23:56:14 PST 2012

Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> And frankly, in my experience such comments were immensely
> helpful in a number of cases on various
> online documentation sites (including MSDN and ...PHP). They
> are like an in-place stack overflow
> discussion that you don't have to search for, often with some
> real gems.

I couldn't agree more. Half the time I find answers to questions
in old forum conversations or similar user dialog. The new doc
layout looks great, with lots of room for descriptions and
examples per-item. User comments makes a lot of sense, and could
help fill any gaps in the documentation itself.

ps. I don't think it looks ugly or out of place at all, and I
don't think it should be collapsed by default (it's less
googlable that way).. just throwing that out there.