Social comments integrated with dlang.org

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Sat Dec 29 02:23:58 PST 2012

Am 29.12.2012 10:48, schrieb Walter Bright:
> Essentially, none of these systems are foolproof, and may wind up requiring constant attention to
> keep the spam out.

Regarding spam, it also supports the following:

 - Allow only registered users to post or require pre-moderation for unregistered users or users
without validated email address
 - Black/whitelists for users, e-mail addresses, IPs and keywords
 - A list of restricted words that will cause a message to require pre-moderation
 - Automated spam filtering using Akismet

Together I think these should be very effective at dealing with both, spam and troll comments