About Go, D module naming

Han needtoknow at basis.only.net
Sun Dec 30 00:51:38 PST 2012

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 12/24/12 6:20 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> On 2012-12-24 01:11, Walter Bright wrote:
>>
>>> 1. what access means at module scope
>>> 2. at class scope
>>> 3. at template mixin scope
>>> 4. backwards compatibility
>>> 5. overloading at each scope level and the interactions with access
>>> 6. I'd also throw in getting rid of the "protected" access attribute
>>> completely, as I've seen debate over that being a useless idea
>>> 7. there's also some debate about what "package" should mean
>>
>> I also want to add:
>>
>> 8. Investigate the usefulness and possibility to combine multiple
>> access attributes for more fine grained control, i.e. using
>> "package" and "protected" on a single declaration
>
> Has anyone started a DIP on this? Let's not let things scroll away
> from the institutional memory.

Let's not, and I have to go back in February, but that is contingient upon
what your judge says about my violation of parole. They (you) are, well you
aren't but the policeman is.. I dunno, maybe you are. You see, the keys of
my car, were in there (lol!), ... hello? "long story short?" I wasn't
driving! (To frame the situation, I was petting her. I think I am not a
criminal for "drunk driving".. I wasn't DRIVING!. YOU are criminal for
disturbing her orgasm.

And this isn't "a court of law" and you can twist it any way you want, "but
after .. well "after".. you WERE going to drive!"

Minority Report?

***

Wouldn't I be all that,BMOC. Ya think that is why you found me oinking your
wife in my car?

No, that's a lie. the car was running. it was my car. i was in it. hello,
law is me now.

Sounds like nazi gestapo rule in 1941 to me.