Deprecated language features

Daniel Murphy yebblies at nospamgmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:02:03 PST 2012

"Iain Buclaw" <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.248.1328200426.25230.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> Some of these have been deprecated for at least a few...

Yeah, I'll have a dig through the history/changelog and see if I can find
dates.

> I think should organise them in order of priority and attach an agreed
> release version against them for the time they will be completely
> removed.

Releases tend to be 2 months apart, but are sometimes much closer (emergency
regression fix, etc)  I think a date is more appropriate and more likely to
be honoured.

> - The -v1 compiler switch (which I think only enables the use of ===
> operator)

This is an error already, it does nothing.

> - invariant as an alias for immutable

I don't think all the deprecation errors for this have been around that
long.