H. S. Teoh hsteoh at
Thu Feb 2 18:34:34 PST 2012

On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 05:33:49PM -0800, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> I would point out that druntime is bundled with libphobos.a. I
> wouldn't expect libdruntime to be on the system.

Are there any *good* reasons why druntime and libphobos are not
dynamically linked? In the long run, we need to support that, since
otherwise D binaries will be unnecessarily large and the OS won't be
able to optimize memory usage by sharing library images with multiple

BREAKFAST.COM halted...Cereal Port Not Responding. -- YHL