is it a bug? protection attributes on interfaces/abstracts have no effect outside module?

David Nadlinger see at
Fri Feb 3 08:38:05 PST 2012

Assuming that DMD and DigitalMars make are on your PATH, just »cd src;
make -f win32.mak dmd«, resp. »make -f win32.mak« in the root directory
for druntime/Phobos.