dmd Lexer and Parser in D
yebblies at nospamgmail.com
Sat Feb 4 04:52:46 PST 2012
On a related note, how much interest is there around here in having an
official version of dmd written in D?
There are two ways I can imagine this actually happening:
- Improve D's ability to link with C++
- Make D bindings out of the header files
- Port code to D incrementally
- Dify the C++ source (no classes on the stack/embedded, no bitfields, etc)
- Fix all #ifdefs that break up expressions so they can be turned into
- Create a conversion program to turn it into D ('->' -> '.', (type) ->
Just something to think about for the distant future.
More information about the Digitalmars-d