[your code here]

Manfred Nowak svv1999 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 09:28:21 PST 2012

Jos van Uden wrote:

> A pangram is a sentence that contains every letter of a given
> alphabet at least once.

1)
Because such definitions do not contribute to D as a programming
language, I believe that such threads do not belong into the D-forum.

2)
Because solutions are presented, I believe that such threads do neither
belong into the D.learn-forum.

3)
Because no general usability is visible I doubt, that such threads
belong into the D.announce-forum.

4) Because all other forums are for specific themes a D.misc-forum
should be the right place for such threads---but it is missing.

-manfred