std.uuid is ready for review

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Feb 4 10:18:05 PST 2012

On 2012-02-03 23:18, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> Am Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:54:32 +0100
> schrieb Jacob Carlborg<doob at me.com>:
>> My serialization library Orange was in the review queue before, for a
>> pre-review, but nothing happened with that. I you want to review
>> std.uuid before I have no problem with that.
>>

> I thought orange wasn't 100% ready for review yet, but if it is I don't
> mind if it's reviewed first. std.uuid has the benefit that it's small,
> simple and ported from boost, so it's kinda 'well-tested' and the
> review hopefully won't be very controversial.

It depends on how you see it. I've requested, what I would like to call
a pre-review. I want to have a regular review on what I have, but with
the assumption that if it gets approved I will remove all Tango support.
I don't want to waste time on removing the Tango support if I don't know
for sure it will be included in Phobos.

--
/Jacob Carlborg