Opinion of February 2012

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat Feb 4 15:34:57 PST 2012

On Sat, Feb 04, 2012 at 01:02:39PM -0800, Walter Bright wrote:
[...]
> You're right that searching for "D" is hopeless. But searching for "D
> programming" works great.

Actually, to Google's credit, it seems to have adapted to my repeatedly
clicking only on D programming related pages in the search results page,
and now all I have to do is to add "d" to my search queries and it will
>50% of the time actually return relevant results.

Doesn't help newcomers, though.

Never trust an operating system you don't have source for! -- Martin Schulze