[OT] I ported Empire to D2 and made it cross platform.

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:44:39 PST 2012

I've tried multiple times to contact Walter through his websites,
but apparently _that's_ a dead end so...

http://i.imgur.com/DzrN6.png

Look at it! The selection pulses! Empire's never looked so good!

There are some rough edges; the save games fail to load, demo
isn't working, the text log isn't cleared correctly. But other
than that you can happily play a game right through. I can't put
the code anywhere because distribution is prohibited, so this is
my last ditch effort to contact Walter.

-Bernard.