std.xml and Adam D Ruppe's dom module

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:04:10 PST 2012

On Monday, 6 February 2012 at 23:15:50 UTC, Alvaro wrote:
> Its "dom" module has that sort of Javascript-like DOM
> manipulation code

I'm biased (obviously), but I've never seen a more convenient
way to work with xml. I like my convenience functions a lot.

> I thus suggest, if licensing allows (?

It is Boost licensed, so you can use it (I put the license
at the bottom of my files).

I don't know if it is phobos material, but if there's demand,
maybe I can make that happen.

> A lot of that can be left out in XML.

Right, though you can ignore it too. I sometimes use it
to work with other kinds of xml (web apis sending and receiving),
RSS, and others.

It works well enough for me.