OT Adam D Ruppe's web stuff

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:12:47 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 8 February 2012 at 12:11:40 UTC, Jose Armando
Garcia wrote:
> is my understanding that they abandon JS's DOM and created
> their own API: http://api.dartlang.org/html.html

That actually looks very similar to what the browsers
do now, which is a good thing to me - you don't have
to learn new stuff to sit down and get started.

But, looking through the Element interface:
http://api.dartlang.org/html/Element.html

you can see it is very familiar to the regular browser
API. It offers some of the IE extensions (which rock btw;
I implemented them too. outerHTML, innerText, etc.)

It doesn't actually go as far as I do in expanding the
api though.