Mac OS X 10.5 support

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Thu Feb 9 08:21:05 PST 2012

You need 10.5 server. Apple doesn't allow desktop versions of OSX in a VM (I think 10.7 may be the first exception to this rule) and VM makers honor this. I may be able to sort out earlier OSX server versions somewhere for my own use, but I don't have the resources to make them accessible to others.  I'll see about trying this today.