D-

Tim Krimm twkrimm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 18:21:37 PST 2012

On Saturday, 11 February 2012 at 00:58:53 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:
> Am 10.02.2012, 20:02 Uhr, schrieb Tim Krimm <twkrimm at yahoo.com>:
>
>> What are your thoughts?
>
> There is no way you get a D application into 64K. The language
> is not powerful enough. Only C can achieve that.

It seems to me that if you are only using the D constructs that
are similar to C,
then you should probably be generating similar assembly code.

It also seems to me that if you are only using the D constructs
that are similar to C,
then you could rather easily convert the D into equivalent C code.
Then you could use the existing C compiler to compile the code
for your Microchip, Ardinuo, Zilog, ARM, Intel, Propeller, etc.