D-

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 18:47:46 PST 2012

>> This is all just speculation, but I think you get the picture.
>> If you make a subset of D, it would most likely be named
>> Mini-D. But at that point you've got an enhanced C without
>> going C++.
>
> Also computer chips are becoming more powerful every day.
> I think we will soon be needing better tools.
>

> example: Microchip PIC32MX795F512L
> 32 bit MIPS architecture
> 512K flash, 128K RAM
> priced less than $10
>
> http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/Devices.aspx?dDocName=en545660#2

Interesting and curious. I've wondered if you could string a
hundred such processors onto a board and have it work properly at
a fast speed, but obviously there's issues with that. (No need to
explain the problems)

Just think though; What if they had this back when they were
still making atari800 PCs? Since the Atari was only at about
3Mhz, then this would be supped up, on steroids, crack, and maybe
a few other illegal drugs as well :P

Now if only I had the expertise... then I might make one just for
the hell of it.