More lexer questions

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at
Sat Feb 11 13:55:46 PST 2012

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 09:59:06PM +0100, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Just wanted to point you to my working D lexer (needs a CTFE bugfix
> D part
> Generic part

Cool, thanks!

Looks like you've gone far beyond what I'm doing. :-) But it's still a
good learning exercise for me to get comfortable with coding in D.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." --
Bertrand Russell.
"How come he didn't put 'I think' at the end of it?" -- Anonymous