automated C++ binding generation.. Booost D, NO , Not us. SIMD is more important.

bls bizprac at
Wed Feb 15 08:08:42 PST 2012

On 02/15/2012 06:53 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 2/11/12, Andrej Mitrovic<andrej.mitrovich at>  wrote:
>> 132+ are left to go.
> 55 left. This is the harder part now since most of these left are
> interface mismatches and not codegenerator bugs. As you can see I've
> started filing reports with patches:

Excellent. Most of your patches are already accepted and closed.

Seems you are a bug fixing machine. Let me quote Vladimir Zeitilin..
"I was trying to close these reports as you find them but it looks like
your speed has picked up so it's going to be more difficult for me to
keep up now...."

I have a couple of questions, but I think I have to wait until wxC is
done. Thanks Andrej.