Object.opEquals, opCmp, toHash

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 05:58:36 PST 2012

Le 16/02/2012 12:12, Daniel Murphy a écrit :
> I mean, are we going to have a shared overload in Object for each of those
> functions?

I'd argue that in some cases, the sompiler should be able to generate a
shared const function automatically from the const function. This has
some limitation. I'm currently writting an article about that
possibility and what are the limitations.

BTW, shared is - sadly - almost a stub right now, so it doesn't really
matter.