Octal-like integer literals

Daniel Murphy yebblies at nospamgmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:17:00 PST 2012

I had a look at moving them from deprecated to error, but druntime uses them
extensively in the os headers.  I think we need a better solution than a
template in the standard library - you shouldn't need a dependency on phobos
to use them, and the compiler shouldn't directly reference anything in the
standard library.

news:jhkqsj$30j$2 at digitalmars.com...