[your code here]

Matt Soucy msoucy at csh.rit.edu
Fri Feb 17 18:18:48 PST 2012

> On Saturday, February 18, 2012 02:53:44 Timon Gehr wrote:
>> If you want it to be executable as a script, rdmd works just fine.
>
> But is there any guarantee that rdmd will even be on the system? It seems much
> safer to me to use dmd, since dmd _will_ be there if you're programming in D,
> but rdmd may or may not be there.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis
Aah, whoops. I forgot about dmd -run.
I understand now, sorry and thank you. It would be better to use that. I
was only slightly mixed up with how arguments are split in a shebang
line (on my system, "#!x 1 2 3" is split as "x" "1 2 3" followed by the
name of the file, not "x 1 2 3" as I had thought it had been, nor "x"
Thank you for explaining your problem.
-Matt Soucy