Improve anchors for ddoc (

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at
Sat Feb 18 12:58:52 PST 2012

On Saturday, 18 February 2012 at 17:24:13 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> For the library reference different scoped members with same
> names collide.

I've had a little solution in mind for this for a long time,
but never went all the way in getting it integrated

I have a little html processor that loads the html ddoc puts
out, then modifies it to fix the anchors and create summary
charts for each group of things.

I just forked dmd, gonna see if I can fix the generation
up front. Then, maybe, I'll see about integrating my program
into the docs build process.