Improve anchors for ddoc (dlang.org)

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 15:27:40 PST 2012

On Saturday, 18 February 2012 at 22:45:12 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> That's not the correct way to handle the problem. The ddoc
> generator should be fixed, not add another tool that tries to
> fix the problem.

Yea, I'm doing the anchors in ddoc (see my other thread,
I also want to fix the encoding probblem).

But I still think more complex things like tables shouldn't
be in the compiler. It complicates it a lot. Eventually,
you'll want something external anyway to do things like
listings, tags, overview, search.

But, the anchor should be a relatively easy fix.