Improve anchors for ddoc (dlang.org)

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:20:05 PST 2012

On Saturday, 18 February 2012 at 23:45:30 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> The compiler should try to provide as much information as
> possible (that makes sense), anchors, cross-referencing,
> inheritance hierarchy, and so on.

Simple patch here:
https://github.com/adamdruppe/dmd/commit/654d39fe17397e0a80c95ce500f09ae49130bf2d

A problem with dmd is it always calls that macro, even
if you just referenced the name in the description.

So, the anchors will be repeated.... but they are right now too!

Nevertheless, these little changes at least let the anchors
be *correct*, provided that we fix the macros to use $2 instead
of $0 with them.

Automatic cross referencing would be great too, but we can
do that with a link macro and I'm not sure how to make it
automatic...