D autocomplete

James Miller james at aatch.net
Sun Feb 19 07:14:02 PST 2012

Hey Guys,

I have used clang-complete in Vim for C/C++ development and it is
brilliant. As far as I am aware, this mostly due to the fact that it
uses clang to find valid suggestions for the line. I don't know much
about how autocomplete works in general, or clang-complete
specifically, but it would be very nice to have something like this
for D. Even if I have to start the project myself.

It doesn't necessarily have to be part of the compiler, like with
clang, but an external service would be awesome.

Any tips, hints or ranting dismissals are welcome.

Thanks

James Miller