Why is there no or or and ?

Kevin Cox kevincox.ca at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 07:25:55 PST 2012

Vb yes, python kinda.  Vb is designed for people who don't want to
program.  The idea is to create a quick application that gets two job
done.  Python is slightly different.  It has a ton of syntax and all the
libraries that it needs to be used in moderately sized project.  Python
comes across as being easy to learn because it is simple in the most
beautiful way.  I doubt many large programs are written in python but of
course it is finding a home on the web.  I think that python stretches
close to the line but I doubt it was designed for beginners.