std.collection lets rename it into std,ridiculous.

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:48:57 PST 2012

On Monday, 20 February 2012 at 00:29:20 UTC, bls wrote:
> On 02/19/2012 04:05 PM, Bernard Helyer wrote:
>> Maybe when you learn to type like an adult people will listen
>> to you?
>>

> Facts, that's what I am are talking about. If you don't like my
> speak ...sorry.
> My point is that D2 needs asap a working container/collection
> lib
> (and I think the "How to allocate/de-allocate" question becomes
> more and more ridiculous.  That Stuff is meanwhile library
> based.. Typedef f.i.)
>
> So why not plug- in an allocator. ?

When you use words on the internet people judge you based on your
words. There's more to proposals than technical merits, and if
you don't understand that that's fine, but don't be surprised
when people dismiss you quickly. People filter information
because they have to -- they'll take any excuse to ignore you.
Don't make it _easy_ for them.