Inheritance of purity

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:17:09 PST 2012

This doesn't make any sense. The const-ness of *this* is the logical
and obvious reason why methods overload on const. *this* is just as
good an valid parameter as everything other ones despite the fact,
that its hidden. The signature of two functions differ between *this*
parameter has different types. There we go: sensible overloading and
const never refers to the function itself.
The fact, that it does currently is a big bug, IMO.

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.