D autocomplete

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:16:40 PST 2012

This is, of course a very good thing to have, but there's a more
general and far more powerful approach to ease of integration of D
with existing editing tools and IDEs. I'm talking about a small and
clean D front-end, which can be programmatically queried for defined
types, classes, variables and any sort of entities in the source code.
This would then be very easy to use for such things as VIM
auto-completion.

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.