The Right Approach to Exceptions

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Mon Feb 20 08:15:07 PST 2012

> Again, I think this thread clarified we need the "Variant[string] info;"
> member however we define the hierarchy.

to use an mighty hyper map capable of holding all informative "values"
will just follow in the same amount of non-using code, and the using
code will be filled up with info["blub"], info["blab"], evil castings,
sensless const key-string an still no proper way to show/use the
information in an generic and typesafe way

sorry but feels like throwing anway the signature conecpt and replace it
with an runtime thing ... maybe we should also get rid of function
signatures with "Variant[string] parameter" :}